- We shall never forget the drops of blood of the heroes we lost on Tuesday, 20/10/20 in the Lekki Toll Gate Massacre, Lagos, Nigeria.
- We shall never forget the long-sufferings, brutality, killings in the hands of the police and uniformed personnel.
- We shall never forget the millions of properties and businesses lost in this horrific incident
- We shall never forget the disastrous impact of the illness sickening poverty, lack of infrastructural development, magnanimous corruption, bad governance upon our country
- It’s time to acknowledge that our voices are heard, strong and united as we all champion for a new change after 60 long years of mental slavery and economic deprivation
- It’s time to clean our communities
- It’s time to rebuild our communities
- It’s time to protect our communities
- Finally, It’s time to set practical plans to drive change and impact for our Country, Nigeria. It would be a long and tough journey but we shall win through dialogue, engagement, and advocacy
So Let’s Us Rebuild Our Communities, Our State, Our Nigeria With New Voice, New Agenda And New Impact
Pray For Nigeria
From Prince Olu Kosoko
Aremo Of Iworo Kingdom,